Konbanwa everyone! Earlier in the summer I found out by a wonderful comment that I was nominated for the Liebster Award. What a big surprise! So many “thank you’s” and digital hugs to Shiori over at Shiori’s Blog, so please check her out ~♥
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, please write a blog post about the Liebster award in which:
- Post the Award on your blog
- Thank the wonderful person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Display the award on your blog – including it in your post and/or display it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post. Also, don’t feel uncomfortable with displaying your award, its your way of showing to your blogging community that you are a great person to get along with & that your blog is interesting!).
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you ~ ♦
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself (this should be interesting).
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers or more than 2,000 followers (Its up to you, you can also ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display how many followers they have)*.
- Create a new list (11 questions) for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
- List these rules in your post (Copy & Past works well here!)
- Please inform the people/blogs that you have nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link to your freshly posted post so that they can learn about it (they might not have heard about it ever! Like me!)
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you (sadly)
Questions asked by Shiori:
1.) What is your favourite film?
Ahh…..this is really hard to answer….I don’t really have a favorite film because I have favorite films (emphasis on the s)…but to be fair I’ll go with a film I recently re-watched which was The Lorax!
2.) Where would you most like to travel to?
Japan!! Homeland of mangakas ~ ♥
3.) What is your favourite kind of food?
Food that’s edible and tasty sweet 😀 Okay, mainly sweets ~
4.) What is your go-to beauty product?
I’ve tried getting into makeup again after having my little one but it’s hard and I mostly forget so I’d say natural, for now, I’m sure I’ll be convinced otherwise by your blog soon enough 😀
5.) What can’t you live without?
My son!! I need him more than anything!!
6.) Why did you start a blog?
To be apart of a community from my couch :9
7.) What are you looking forward to?
Season 5 of The Walking Dead (Which is only a few days away now!!)
8.) What is your favourite place to shop?
A Bubble Tea parlor (?) and at Tomodachi
9.) What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Leave the windows wide open, put on a movie and draw away ~♦
10.) What is your favourite video game?
CATHERINE!! I’ve only played the demo but I love it & really want it!!
11.) Who or what inspires you
A combination of my Mommy, my precious friend/daughter Princess and one of my most cherished friend’s JuJu 🙂
- A Melancholy Moose
- Angela Clayton’s Costumery & Creation
Questions to the Nominees♥:
1) What is your profession?
2) Why did you start blogging?
3) How do you like your coffee?
4) Do you like watching horror movies late at night?
5) Would you buy this game? [Caution: Have to watch a video]
6) What do you like to spend your free time doing?
7) Are you planning any travels in the future?
8) What’s the most recent anime you’ve watched?
9) Have you gone to an anime convention? (And if so, how was it?)
10) What’s your favorite season/holiday of the year?
11) How do you take your K-Pop (Korean Hip Hop music)?
I hope you guys enjoyed this post!! It was really hard nominating bloggers but it’s so very fun sharing a few of my favorite (and eligible) peeps!!